Thursday, May 30, 2013

Personal Logo

This piece of artwork was from the beggining of my art class. It is basically a logo of our intials and then a backround of something we enjoy. I enjoy going to the beach, going boating and fishing so this is why I chose to create an anchor with a sun and a few waves. The first step in creating this piece of art was figuring out my favorite thing to do! That was the fun part of the project for me because it was a time to think about all the things that put a smile on my face and make me happy. Once I came up with the beach theme, I used pencil to sketch my plan on the white piece of paper. When I was happy with my drawing and it looked ready to go, I took sharpie and overlined the pencil on the paper. The black and white added a great amount of contrast to my artwork. Black and white is a major source of contrast while drawing. I am very happy with the turn out of my piece of art and I had a good time creating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment