Thursday, May 30, 2013

One Point Perspective Lettering

This project was a quick, easy, and fun piece of art to create. It was used by using one point perspective. One point perspective is when parts of an item in the artwork are all going towards one point. The point of the paper is created by drawing a horizon line and putting the point wherever you would like your items to go. The first step of creating this artwork was drawing my horizon line, and placing the point where I would like my items to go to. I chose the middle of my horizon line because it was simple and I imagined it looking well in the end (which I say it did!). The next step was using my ruler and drawing many different lines to create the letters and making sure they reach the point. Making the letters three dimensional and all reach the point was a tricky process, but it worked out well in the end. The last thing I added to my artwork was a swimming pool to express myself. My favorite sport is swimming and I have done it since I was four years old. I thought it was a cool thing to add and all my lines reached the point. Last but not least was coloring it all in to make it look nicer and have a final, finished look!

No comments:

Post a Comment